With KingsHands People's Poker Converter you can play in Italian poker room People's Poker with statistics and HUD.
1) Is People's Poker converter protected from bans?
The People's Poker converter is fully protected from bans. Over a long period of time we have not received a single complaint about accounts being banned due to the use of our converter. The problem with account blocking can only occur when you use some additional software from unverified developers. Using a combination of "People's Poker converter + poker tracker" you are protected from being banned.
2) In what order you need to start the converter, the tracker and the room?
It is important to keep the order, so that the room software will not detect that you are playing with statistics. Here's what the correct order is:
1. Start the converter.
2. In the converter press the button "Start".
3. Launch the poker room client.
It doesn't matter when you start the tracker. You can start it both before the converter is switched on and after the opening of the room.
3) How to transfer a license to another PC?
To transfer a license to another PC, you must:
1. Install the converter on the new PC;
2. Copy Hardware ID. It will appear the first time you launch the software.
3. Make a request for license transfer via online chat. In the request, specify the new Hardware ID and your old email address. By "old email" we mean the email address from which you purchased the license.
You can try the converter for free to evaluate its performance and functionality. The trial version is no different from the paid version, i.e. all the functions are available and work in it. How to get it:
Write a message
WANT TO EARN MORE MONEY?
Become a Kingshands.com partner and earn from every sale! Get 15% from each purchase of the customer you referred!More →