GTO+ is an advanced GTO poker calculator. It has one of the best and most intuitive interfaces among all poker programs focused on a balanced strategy (solvers). In GTO+, you enter basic information about the hand, build a decision tree, and the solver determines the optimal strategy for playing the hand. All conclusions of the program are based on mathematics, so you always know the best solution in any situation. GTO+ offers fast and accurate calculations for hand research. The program is self-sufficient, that is, you do not need to buy anything else for a complete analysis.
Benefits of GTO+ :
- High speed. The program has one of the fastest calculation algorithms among solvers. An excellent combination of compression and low system requirements for your computer.
- Building trees. Build advanced decision trees with multiple bet sizes.
- Accuracy of calculations. Unlike other solvers, GTO+ completely converges with Nash.
- Takes up little space. The saved file with calculations and trees occupies not megabytes, but kilobytes.
- Built-in analysis tools. You do not need to copy the results manually and paste them into other programs for further study - everything is in GTO+.
- Removing the card. For an alternative analysis, you do not have to rewind your hand and make cumbersome corrections - cards are removed from the calculations with one button.
- Database creation (DB). Users have the option to create entire databases of solved trees and compare them with each other. All this takes up negligible hard disk space, so the database is easy to manage.
- Graphing system. Flexible graphing system allows you to compare solutions at any point.
- Recalculation of lines. Users can explore an alternate turn or river without recalculating the entire decision tree.
- Constant updates. GTO+ was released in 2015, but the developers fully support its work and are constantly updating the software. Only in 2021 GTO + received 5 significant updates.
- Flopzilla compatible. Since 2020, GTO + and Flopzilla have been integrating into each other. This allows you to research hands even more efficiently.
Does GTO+ have a free version?
There is a free trial on the developer's official website. It has no time limits, but some of its functions have been cut.