Flopzilla is a handy poker calculator that will quickly show you how your range hits a particular board. The user is only required to choose the preflop range on the matrix of starting hands and board cards. After that, you will know the exact number of top pairs, flush draws, straight draws, sets and other combinations on a chosen board. Flopzilla's interface is intuitive and easy to use.
What Flopzilla can do:
- calculate how the range hits a random board;
- show the equity of a specific hand against a range;
- show how the hand's equity changes when the next card of the turn or river comes out;
- show the coincidence (intersection) of different statistical data;
- export saved files in text format;
- apply weight to hands on the starting hands matrix;
- apply weight to postflop filters.
Since July 12, 2019, the owners of the Flopzilla license can also download the new version of the calculator - FlopzillaPro for free. It is in test mode.
What is the difference between Flopzilla Pro and Flopzilla:
- The new version of the calculator allows you to scale size of a windows. This makes hand analysis much more convenient than the old Flopzilla with its small fonts and interface elements.
- Higher speed of equity calculation. There is an option to add several ranges, that is, the calculator finally allows you to sort out banks with more than two participants.
- The ranges can be dyed in different colors. This makes it easier to memorize the charts and adds clarity.
- Hands are exported to GTO+. Due to this function, users also view the situation from the GTO positions.
- Added information on how often certain flop types hit. A useful option for methodical players looking to learn how to play + hands on any board structure.
Does Flopzilla have a free version?
Yes, the program has a 7-day free trial. It can be downloaded from the official website of the developer.