Asian Converter converts hand history from Asian poker mobile apps and their clients to PC. This allows to use HUD and stats while playing. The converter is adapted for Holdem Manager 3, PokerTracker 4 and Hand2Note. To play comfortably at multiple tables, we recommend Asian Tool. This software allows you to play in several Asian applications in parallel. Unblocks forbidden tables on PokerBros, allows you to open more than 1 account on desktop applications PPPoker and Upoker, there is a function of "hotkeys".
In addition to displaying statistics, the program removes a number of restrictions in the work of rooms:
- supports auto-switching of active tables in PokerBros, now you won't miss a move!;
- displays Pot odds;
- converts stacks into big blinds on PokerBros;
- opens access on the tables forbidden for PCs and emulators;
- able to copy opponent's nickname in 1 click. Just click on the opponent's nickname in a separate HUD and it will be copied to the clipboard. This allows you to view your opponent's statistics in PokerBros in real time;
- supports hotkeys;
- support games with Straddle, Run It Twice, Run it Three Times and converting them correctly;
- opens more than 1 account on desktop applications PPPoker and Upoker;
- bypasses blocking and banning accounts in applications for using trackers or emulators;
- interacts with NiceHandOmaha, which provides the output of dynamic game statistics for PLO;
- saves hands in different currencies with the set coefficient (divider) of game sums (stakes, stacks, pot);
- supports the game on 4-tables from one account for PokerBros, Suprema, Upoker on emulators;
- saving hands from the 3rd person (passive datamining in Observe mode);
- allows you to convert the hand histories of Asian applications saved in the Pokerstars format to a format understandable for Hand2Note. It also allows you to do a reverse conversion - from the Hand2Note PPPoker, Hand2Note Upoker, Hand2Note PokerBros format to the format understandable for Holdem manager 2/3 and Poker Tracker 4. For example, if you played in Asian applications with EliteHUD converter, the hands were saved in the Pokerstars format and Hand2Note perceived them as Pokerstars hands. Our app converts the hands to such a format that Hand2Note sees them as hands played in the Asian app you want and displays them as hands from Upoker, PokerBros or PPPoker in the tracker database. Asian Conveter now converts hands into Hand2Note Upoker, PPPoker and PokerBros formats.
The Asian Converter interface is not overloaded with an excessive number of settings, therefore it is intuitively understandable even for beginners. PPPoker, Upoker and Suprema clients can be launched from the converter. There is an option to save PLO5 and PLO6 hand histories in separate folders to avoid confusion. The currency in hand histories can be exchanged from dollar ($) to yuan (¥).
How to get a free trial period?
You can try the converter for free to evaluate its performance and functionality.
The trial version is no different from the paid version, i.e. all the functions are available and work in it. How to get it?
- Download and install the converter.
- Launch the converter and you will see the following window
- Copy the Hardware ID, write your email address, name of the converter and send all 3 items marked "Request a trial" in any of the ways. Request processing and creating a key for the trial converter takes time, that's why it cannot be received right away in chat or telegram - your email is required. And without a specific name of the converter the operator can't generate a key.